About The Podcast
The Social Sea podcast was created by Jenine Young of Social Linkage to help small businesses and entrepreneurs link socially with their customers through digital marketing. In order to do this the business owner or entrepreneur must be like a good fisherman. In order to catch the right fish (target customer), you must have the right tools, location, time, and patience. This is also true for online marketing. For more on this theory and more listen to my podcast. If you need digital marketing consulting go to the “Contact Us” page. I look forward to going on this journey with you
Check Out Our Podcast Below
EP. 19 Interview with Sephné Susco of Haus of Skin – The Social Sea
- EP. 19 Interview with Sephné Susco of Haus of Skin
- Ep. 18 Social Media Analysis
- Ep. 17 Interview with LaTonya Thomas of Creations By LaTonya and Mary Ann Padro of PADRO – Fashion Design By MAP Interview
- Ep. 16 Interview with Tierra Richardson, Owner of Lenas Designs
- Ep. 15 Tierra Richardson, Owner of Lenas Designs Audio Blog
Want to Support Our Podcast
Rate or donate to support below:
Get in Touch
Have something you want me to discuss on the podcast?
Use the hashtag #thesocialseapodcast on Instagram or send a message from the contact form.